Here's, a step by step instructions how to hard reset the LG Optimus One P500 to clear all data and restore its original factory default settings.
Note: As a result of this procedure, all data and application installed on LG Optimus One P500 will be deleted or cleared. However, this process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD memory card. We advice to back up all of your personal data before proceeding.
Factory Reset on Menu Setting
1. From the main home screen, tap menu
2. Select Settings, then Privacy
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter the password if required, then confirm by selecting Erase everything
If the phone is frozen, hard reset it through buttons
1. Turn the power off. If the phone is frozen, pull the battery out and inplace it back again
2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset the phone handset
The LG Optimus One P500 will then reboot to its factory fresh default state settings.
If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-
My Phone flash file system corrupted or phone dead problem ,How To Solve Camera , Display , touch , keypad etc not working
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone
Booting windows or mobile phone networks problem, What is The Solution for phone Restart automatically
Phone Sim Card Not Working Issue
Processing very slow and hang problem Camera , Display , touch , keypad etc not working When opening camera suddenly an error occurred and camera stopped working.
some application is stopped working. flash file system corrupted or phone dead problem ,Virus problem
, Booting windows or mobile phone networks problem, phone Restart automatically, Sim Card Not Working Issue and many more problems
Volcano Box Latest Setup , Z3x Box Latest Setup
Ufs Hwk Box Latest Setup, Infinity Best Latest Setup
Atf Box Latest Setup , Miracle Box Latest Setup